ZZ9000AX Amiga Audio Expansion
Take Your Amiga Audio Experience to the Next Level.
ZZ9000AX is the sound module for the ZZ9000 multi-functional Amiga expansion card. It requires a ZZ9000 card to operate.
- High fidelity Analog ADAU1701 audio codec with 28/56-Bit SigmaDSP® processor
- 16-bit (per channel) stereo sound output at 48000 Hz (DAT quality)
- Mix in and enhance Amiga Paula audio and/or analog CD Audio
- 16-bit stereo sampling (not yet supported by software: driver in development)
- 4x RCA connectors for line inputs and outputs
- AHI driver
- MHI driver for MP3 decoding on ZZ9000
- Add dynamic effects like graphic EQ or chorus and create your own DSP programs with free SigmaStudio software (on Windows)
- Active op-amp output filter stages
- 4-layer design with solid ground planes for optimal signal quality
- Open source drivers and firmware, PDF schematics
- Includes all required cables to connect to ZZ9000 and a steel slot bracket.
- Manuals and Downloads
- For questions, updates and feedback, join the MNT Community or write us an email.
- Head over to our FAQs if you have any questions regarding payment methods, import fees and warranty.
- ZZ9000 for Amiga €390.00
- ZZ9000 Heatsink €5.00
- ZZ9000 Long Scandoubler Cable €15.00
- ZZ9500CX Denise Adapter for ZZ9000 €30.00
- ZZ9000 Short Scandoubler Cable €10.00