MNT Reform Capacitive Trackpad
A Multitouch Trackpad.
This is the multitouch capacitive trackpad module for the MNT Reform. The tracking is performed by an Azoteq TPS65-201A-S module. The controller is an ATmega32u2 with open source firmware that presents the trackpad to the system as a USB HID mouse. The USB signals are on a 4-pin JST-PH connector. Includes fitting JST-PH cable to connect to MNT Reform internal UI1 or UI2 header.
The surface of the module is smooth frosted glass with a black backprint. A rubber gasket on three sides protects the glass from forces when inserted into the aluminum casing of MNT Reform.
As a maker, you can also use this module to easily add a trackpad to your own project. The trackpad, except for the Azoteq module itself, is open source hardware.
- Tracking module: Azoteq TPS65-201A-S
- Controller: ATmega32u2
- Module surface: Smooth frosted glass with a black backprint
- Rubber gasket on 3 sides
In the Box
- MNT Reform Capacitive Trackpad
- JST-PH cable
- Dimensions: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Weight: 13 g
- Manuals and Downloads
- For questions, updates and feedback, join the MNT Community or write us an email.
- MNT Reform Optical Trackball €49.00
- MNT Reform Trackball Cup €19.00
- MNT Reform Protected Battery Board €29.00
- MNT Reform Steel Port Covers €15.00
- MNT Reform Keyboard OLED Module €19.00