MNT Reform Protected Battery Board
Protect your LiFePO4 cells.
The Protected Battery Board gives you peace of mind when leaving MNT Reform uncharged for a longer time. It can be used with other hardware: The boards have a Molex Pico-Lock Connector with 5 pins. You can get ready-made cables for those at DigiKey (e.g. Molex 151320502). Pin 1 and 5 are plus and minus, the pins in-between are intended as measuring and balancing conduits (each connected to the positive pole of a cell), but do not need to be used.
Important: The whole charging/balancing technology is located on the motherboard. But it would be possible to charge the cells separately with a charger (e.g. Nitecore), or to add a current-limited 14.4V source for charging (4*3.6V). The LiFePO4 batteries don't need special charging technology (in contrast to Li-ion!).
- Drop-in replacement
- Overcurrent protection
In the Box
- 1 pair (2 pieces) of MNT Reform Protected Battery Boards
- Cells not included!
- Manuals and Downloads
- For questions, updates and feedback, join the MNT Community or write us an email.
- Head over to our FAQs if you have any questions regarding payment methods, import fees and warranty.
- MNT Reform Steel Port Covers €15.00
- MNT Reform Hinges €19.00
- MNT Reform Trackball Cup €19.00
- MNT Reform Main Box €199.00
- MNT Reform €1,199.00