MNT Reform Kintex-7 FPGA Processor Module
A Versatile Module For Modern and Vintage Computers.
This is the open hardware system-on-module featuring the Xilinx/AMD Kintex-7 FPGA (XC7K160T or XC7K325T) and 2 GB DDR3 RAM. It can be used as an alternative to the main processor module in the MNT Reform open hardware laptop or in any other custom device. The idea is to test synthesized open cores such as LiteX (RISC-V, multi-architecture) in a real laptop. True emulation of vintage computer architectures in a laptop form factor is possible as well.
An RGB to eDP adapter to connect this module to MNT Reform's internal display is available separately.
- FPGA: Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K160T-FFG676 or XC7K325T-FFG676
- Please note that building gateware for XC7K325T requires Vivado Enterprise license.
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 (2 x Micron IS43TR16512B-125KBLI in 32-bit topology)
- 100 MHz main clock oscillator
- HDMI 1.4 (Full HD) implemented via Sii9022 encoder
- 1 GBit Ethernet via KSZ9031RNX PHY
- 2 x PCIe lanes connected to GTX transceivers
- 1 x USB3 connected to GTX transceiver
- 3 x UART, 2 x I2C, 1 x SAI, 1 x PWM backlight ports connected to FPGA fabric
- 128 MBit configuration flash (Winbond W25Q128JVSIM)
- JTAG header
- 6 synchronous buck converters powered by single 5V input
- Size: 68 x 67.5 mm, 200 pin SO-DIMM card edge (mates with TE 1717254-1 or TE 1473005-1)
In the Box
- MNT Reform Kintex-7 FPGA Processor Module
- Manuals and Downloads
- Modularity Comparison Table
- MNT RKX7 Source code repository
- MNT RKX7 Open Hardware FPGA CPU Module Showcase
- For questions, updates and feedback, join the MNT Community or write us an email.
- Head over to our FAQs if you have any questions regarding payment methods, import fees and warranty.
- MNT Reform CM4 Processor Module Adapter €149.00
- MNT Reform i.MX8MPlus Processor Module €399.00
- MNT Reform LS1028A Processor Module €899.00
- MNT Reform €1,199.00
- MNT Reform Operator Handbook €39.00