ZZ9000 for Amiga
More Than Just Graphics.
ZZ9000 is the successor to the VA2000 Amiga graphics card. But it can do more than just graphics: based on the Xilinx ZYNQ XC7Z020 chip, it features not only a powerful 7-series FPGA, but also 2 ARM Cortex-A9 cores and DDR3 memory.
Compatible With Amiga 500, 2000, 3000 and 4000 (Zorro 2 and 3 compatible)
Important: To use ZZ9000 with Amiga 500, you need a Zorro II adapter like Rob Cranley's Z-500 or the Checkmate 1500 Zorro adapter.
- RTG: Up to 1920 x 1080 FHD screen resolution at 8bit 256-colors "Chunky", 16bit or 32bit color depths (1920 x 1080 at 16 bit, all other resolutions up to 32 bit)
- Enhanced VA2000CX Amiga native video passthrough functionality with AGA support (scandoubler with interlace flicker-fixer)
- USB port supports USB mass storage devices. The driver allows you to access USB sticks from workbench (beta, in further development).
- Ethernet interface: Get your Amiga online
- SD Card interface (for firmware updates, not usable from AmigaOS)
- Dual 666 MHz ARM Cortex A9 coprocessors to offload computing tasks like JPEG (in development), MP3 decoding and graphics acceleration
- 1 GB DDR3 RAM
In the Box
- ZZ9000 (black PCB)
- Metal Slot Bracket
- ZZ9000CX video slot capture card with cable
- Minimal SDK with C examples for running ARM code from AmigaOS
- Micro SD card with Firmware
- Manuals and Downloads
- For questions, updates and feedback, join the MNT Community or write us an email.
Read our ZZ9000 article for more technical information.
- ZZ9000AX Amiga Audio Expansion €99.00
- ZZ9000 Heatsink €5.00
- ZZ9000 Long Scandoubler Cable €14.99
- ZZ9500CX Denise Adapter for ZZ9000 €29.00
- ZZ9000 Short Scandoubler Cable €9.99