MNT Reform RGB to eDP Adapter
Adapter for MNT Reform Kintex-7 FPGA Processor Module.
This adapter is based on the Analogix ANX9807 chip which converts a 24-bit RGB pixel stream (on a 50pin FPC connector) to eDP (on a 30pin 2 mm pitch pin header). It is designed to connect the MNT RKX7 FPGA module to MNT Reform's internal display.
In the Box
- MNT Reform RGB to eDP Adapter
- 10 cm FPC cable (0.5 mm pitch, opposite side contacts)
- Manuals and Downloads
- MNT RKX7 Source code repository
- RGB to eDP adapter schematics
- For questions, updates and feedback, join the MNT Community or write us an email.
- Head over to our FAQs if you have any questions regarding payment methods, import fees and warranty.
- MNT Reform Kintex-7 FPGA Processor Module €1,600.00
- MNT Reform CM4 Processor Module Upgrade €150.00
- MNT Reform i.MX8MPlus Processor Module €400.00
- MNT Reform LS1028A Processor Module
- MNT Reform €1,200.00